[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap ftp server

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Mar 16 23:28:27 GMT 2010

Dear Richard (Degelder),

This is good news.  Thank you for this.  I've forwarded this to Frank as well.

A question for you and Benjamin.  Would it be possible to run a server
similar to the Corine import server, used by the French community at
Think|Haus?  This would render the GeoBase data in a way that it can
be displayed on top of existing OSM.  This allows a casual user to
view and evaluate the GeoBase data and mark it for inclusion or
exclusion from OSM.

Best regards,
Richard (Weait)