[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Membership applications from Skobbler employees

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Fri Aug 26 10:36:41 BST 2011

Even if that might be legally correct it’s not morally correct, as we actually CAN

trace that to persons. Hiding behind a formal legal description will

save you from persecution only. Nevertheless naming Skobbler is doing harm to people.

No-one should have mentioned the name Skobbler in the first place.

I consider this a serious lack of respect and Henks’s first mail is proof of naming and shaming.

Gert