[OSM-talk] shortened names

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:14:39 BST 2011

I made this same remark and somebody changed the wiki:

street one or more The associated street (more than one way possible if they
are the same street, just have been split for mapping reasons)
Now all that is needed is that JOSM's validation rules stop complaing about
more than one street role in a relation.

Polyglot