[OSM-talk] Hitting reset on talk-au

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:51:14 BST 2011

An example of the problem data involved was using a GTFS feed that was
expected to be made available under CC-By-SA, as a source.  I had a verbal
OK to use the data but the license has yet to be formalized and currently it
looks like the legal department has come up with a license such that the
data should not be included in OSM.

Cheerio John