[OSM-talk] Costa Rica & Panama borders

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 23 14:43:26 UTC 2013

contributor ArielRod24 has repaired the two border relations and expressed his excuses on the changeset.

see http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/16641883

Pierre

>________________________________
> De : Felix Delattre <maps at delattre.de>
>À : talk at openstreetmap.org
>Envoyé le : Jeudi 20 juin 2013 18h38
>Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] Costa Rica & Panama borders
>

>In case a Spanish speaker is necessary I'm happy to help out. In this case please contact me privately.
>I live in Central America so I'd be able to understand and
    "translate" local issues and realities, too.

>Cheers,
>Felix
>

>On 06/20/2013 03:39 PM, Pierre Béland wrote:
>I did contacted it twice. And also asked him to communicate with the list.
>>
>>The first time, yeasterday, he answered that he had modified the
        way with better data. I sent a new mail this morning showing him
        the way that was removed from the two border relations and asked
        him to correct the two relations appropriately.

>>I also asked him to  communicate with the list to report his
        success or to ask help.

>>It might help that somebody speaking spanish communicate with
        him to assure he understand properly the situation.

>>Pierre
>>

>>>________________________________
>>> De : Miloš Komarčević <kmilos at gmail.com>
>>>À : Aurélien FILEZ <kinju59 at gmail.com>
>>>Cc : Talk Openstreetmap <talk at openstreetmap.org>
>>>Envoyé le : Mercredi 19 juin 2013 17h06
>>>Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] Costa Rica & Panama borders
>>>

>>>Aurélien,
>>>
>>>I'd gladly do it for you, but there seems to be a bit of overlap and disagreement between ways 223414455 and way 31714963

You'd better contact member ArielRod24 who made the last changes with the border ways and relations to figure out which ones are correct.

Best regards,

Miloš

>>>On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Aurélien FILEZ <kinju59 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>The missing way for both country borders seems to be the way 223414455

                          countries