[OSM-talk] Fwd: A short online questionnaire on the OSM users .....(It takes 48 seconds)

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Thu Jun 27 23:01:38 UTC 2013

If my OSM profile page had the following, I would fill it out:

*--------Demographic survey----------------------------*
You last updated this section in October 2011
*
*
Privacy:
[ ] hide for now [ ] show to all logged in mappers [ ] show to
administrators [*] reveal in aggregate only for qualified research studies.

Demographics:
Year of birth _____ [x]
Gender identity_____ [x]
Income_______ [x]
Other hobbies:_____________________________ [x]
Employment status: [student/employed/part time employed/unemployed/retried]
[x]

Survey question from University of Hypothetical (due April 2014):
Did anyone from the OSM community greet you when you first started mapping?
[
          ][x]

Survey question from University of Underwear (due May 2014):
Do you ever wear OSM underwear when mapping?
[
          ][x]