[OSM-talk] Fwd: A short online questionnaire on the OSM users .....(It takes 48 seconds)

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 23:35:51 UTC 2013

Always ask the income question last a lot of people will refuse to answer
that and any following questions.  You'll get better responses with an age
range and on income in you ask for bands ie 15-25, 25-50, etc.and perhaps
average, above average, below average on income though why you'd be
interested in income I'm not sure.

I especially like retried, I take in we're interested in how many get
taught mapping in prison then get out after a retrial?

Cheerio John