[OSM-talk] Announcement of the release of a new set of POI icons

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:10:23 UTC 2014

Saman remarks are right.
I wonder: you use a wiki, could it be edited to propose alternative
icons and share the refinement burden ? Is it possible to do so while
keeping a common style?
Maybe the target would be to symplify the icons to obtain legibility at
small size, while keeping it as close as possible to the original.

Yves