[OSM-talk] [talk] bicycle=no and cycleway=lane conflicting?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:15:25 UTC 2015

1) For me there is no a-priori conflict: according to the tagging, this is
a pedestrian street, where you cannot ride your bicycle, except on a cycle
lane which is somewhere on this pedestrian street. Why should a pedestrian
street not have a bicycle lane like any other street.
Or am I missing something?

2) have you talked to the user mritz who put the bicycle=no tag there? He
may know the local situation.

Volker

Padova, Italy