[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Carto v2.33.0 release

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Aug 15 19:59:55 UTC 2015

On 8/15/2015 4:26 AM, Dave F. wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does the combined wood/forest update include landcover=trees? If not
> it needs to be included all three should render the same (IMO).

No. Nor are there any issues created about rendering landcover=trees. As
the landcover key is currently not in the database, it is not happening
in the short-term either.

For clarity, this is not to imply that we will or will not render
landcover=trees. As there's no issue about it, it hasn't been discussed.