[OSM-talk] New hardware - new possibilities?

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sun Jul 5 03:49:17 UTC 2015

I know that donation drive has just ended successfully, but while I can
find only some data about the technical needs it fulfills:

http://donate.openstreetmap.org/server2015/#details

there are no detailed informations on what impact may it have on more
practical level. For example I would like to know if we may get z20
tiles for default (osm-carto) layer one day or maybe a tile server for
"testing" branch for this style?

Or maybe the donation was meant just to keep us running as we are today
with no further development plans?

down" [A. Cohen]