[OSM-talk] Tagging concert / music hall

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Mon Jul 20 19:02:14 UTC 2015

Hello Peter.

I found this same issue 2 years ago, when tagging Salurinn
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/180359924#map=19/64.11188/-21.90910

We achieve this by using the correct tag, in this case
amenity=music_hall (both classical and smaller pop concerts are played
there). There is no ultimate judge, use it and it becomes a standard.

--Jói / Stalfur

Þann 20.7.2015 17:39, skrifaði Peter vd Kamp: