[OSM-talk] THIS is the kind of enthusiasm some would reject

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:07:24 UTC 2015

On Sep 9, 2015 12:41 AM, "Bryce Nesbitt" <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Show him OSM for the abandoned rails that he can see and point him to
OpenHistoricalMap for the historical, no-longer-present rails if he's
excited about that.

> Sigh.
> You present OHM like it's a vibrant project that gets lots of exposure,
where people who flock to edit.

I don't think I did... Regardless, it sounds like there's a bunch of people
interested in tracing the paths of historical railways. Pointing them to
OHM would be a great way to grow its userbase.