[OSM-talk] The wki pages ... for the mapper? or the render? or both?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 10 08:28:17 UTC 2015

Is there a metamodel behind this? Something that says (simplistic
example) there are "objects" which have "properties" and "links to /
relationships with other objects"? And how this might map to OSM
entities and their tagging?

IMHO something like this as a "poster on the wall for every mapper"
might help resolve many tagging disputes where there are conflicting
paradigms leading to a shouting match whereby the one with the loudest
voice wins that battle, but leaving the war going on...