[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Slack

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Apr 2 21:28:31 UTC 2016

One thing I find annoying about most wikis is that conversation threads are
listed in order of which thread most recently received a reply, not by
subject. In wikis with large numbers of threads, this means having to guess
which search terns to use. Sorting by what message replied to what makes
sense within a thread, but means that you can't scroll through a list of
subjects to locate a thread already discussing a particular topic.