[OSM-talk] Mapping Klong Toey Slums

Mishari Muqbil mishari at mishari.net
Tue Aug 9 07:55:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm just trying to track down a drone provider but I'm not sure if anyone
here has ideas of the kind of specifications I should be asking for. I
assume that it should have a GPS enabled camera and some sort of path
following feature. Anything else?

Thank you everybody for your input so far.

Best regards
Mishari