[OSM-talk] Abandoned buildings

John Doe theguestone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:42:31 UTC 2016

In my opinion objects with abandoned prefix should be introduced in
nominatim for searches and in mapnik to see them (with a different render
obviously).
OSM can be an important database also for stats about abandoned
buildings/houses in our cities.
Some organization (also the public administration) can be interested in
research and exploitation of these places and OSM can be a great base.