[OSM-talk] Closing soon! State of the Map early bird tickets and our Brussels hotel deal

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:11:43 UTC 2016

In case you're not subscribed to our newsletter or the osm blog:

Thanks to the support of our amazing sponsors
<http://stateofthemap.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=35fbd52db2e057225b26d989c&id=71ee3f2281&e=3c9825879e>
we have kept the Early Bird tickets for State of the Map available for as
long as possible. With less than 8 weeks to go until we gather in Brussels
the Early Bird offer will soon come to an end.

You have *until 7th August* to grab your price savvy tickets
<http://stateofthemap.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=35fbd52db2e057225b26d989c&id=b96514fddc&e=3c9825879e>
now before normal prices kick in.

Don’t forget your accommodation though! The number of rooms available in our
hotel deal
<http://stateofthemap.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=35fbd52db2e057225b26d989c&id=cc9ef8dd43&e=3c9825879e>
drops by half when Early Bird closes so book your room before it’s too late.

Sincerely,
State of the Map Team