[OSM-talk] OSM registrations by County

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Jul 29 12:24:39 UTC 2016

The self-declared location data in the profile is currently not public
outside of the display on the map in the profile view of the accounts,
all statistics from Pascal Neis, many others and myself use changeset
data (typically the first changeset) to determine "where" a mapper
belongs to. But as a consequence these are all people that have actually
already mapped.

You should be able to get a rough number from
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/oooc?zoom=11&lat=51.20313&lon=1.00444&layers=B00FFTFFFT

Simon