[OSM-talk] Failed water proposal reversal

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:04:53 UTC 2016

> You need to decide if you want to abolish the water=* or if you just
> prefer using waterway=riverbank instead of natural=water +
> water=river - which does not in any way conflict with the water=* tag.

  Once again: I do not want to abolish water=*.

  My main point is to get back to reservoir/basin being tagged as "landuse".

  So basically getting back to the state things were before the water
proposal (and adding water=* for those who want to tag more details
about natural water bodies, because adding water=* does not break
anything while deprecating widespread use of
landuse=reservoir/basin/etc is breaking a lot of stuff).

--
Tomas