[OSM-talk] introducing localities in wikipedia

Rod Bera rod at goarem.org
Mon Nov 14 15:03:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

what did you put into your wikipedia page?

If they were nearly empty maybe the moderator decided they had no
pertinence (hence deletion). Which is odd anyway.

Maybe you should put more contents and/or get in touch with the moderators.

Please keep me informed of your findings on the issue.
Indeed I believe there is a strong interest in link OSM data to
wikidata... and link wikidata to wikipedia and other resources.

Regards,

Rod