[OSM-talk] Looking for "primary language" map

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:59:32 UTC 2017

Orleans is part of Ottawa and all street names signs are bilingual or in
the process of being replaced by bilingual ones.  Certainly the street I
live on in Orleans has a bilingual street name sign.  The English French
question is very much political in Canada and I suspect much of the world.

Montreal has a quite large English speaking community which is rare in
Quebec.

You could try looking at the street names to see if they are in English and
have a second language name as well. name:fr for example.

Cheerio John