[OSM-talk] Highway=trunk : harmonization between countries ?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 20:25:30 UTC 2017

> Generally it might be interesting to add a preference to routing engines ("I'll be going 20 more than allowed where possible")?
Actually that is a niggle with OSMAND ... it only allows a fixed over
speed amount before warning ... what it should be using is a percentage,
so 5% would be tidy and 10% pushing where a traffic camera would be
'within tolerance'. Since speedometers are only required to be 'within
10%' currently ... you get the idea ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL