[OSM-talk] Highway=trunk : harmonization between countries ?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:04:08 UTC 2017

>A typical city road posted 30 mph might move at 35 mph,

As someone who lives in a city street with one school in the middle and one
at either end posted at 40 km/h with an average traffic speed of 60 km/h
and over 100 km/h from some high school kids driving to and from school I
would prefer it if traffic stuck to the posted speed limits.  Cars running
across front lawns to avoid collisions are not unknown.

Cheerio John