[OSM-talk] OSM Streak: edit the map every day

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 21:46:17 UTC 2017

Incidentally, that's what I envisioned, as well as did Polimappers [1].
Great minds think alike - all in a short period ;) But unlike me you
actually delivered, with software to support it.

I planned to have 30 or more challenges in some succession, not limited to
mapping, but also showing the OSM ecosystem (like mapper communication,
notes/change inspection/QA). So basically creating a competent mapper with
"learning by doing".

Is the source available somewhere?

Michał

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/PoliMappers/Adventures