[OSM-talk] New OSM Quick-Fix service

JB jbosm at mailoo.org
Mon Nov 13 10:42:38 UTC 2017

I only think I will print Frederick's mails, and regularly read them
again and again.
Deprecated implies «bad, should not exist in OSM database, no one
reviewed this object for the last years». It has very strong
implications in OSM vocabulary. Using it here would have the effect to
readers «Yes, if it's deprecated, of course it should be deleted». No,
they are not deprecated, they only are useless to software parsers. They
may be useful for contributors.
I will not answer anymore to this thread. It feels too much like a
scientific paper submission: If you answer to every objection, even
sometimes with halt-truth, there will come a time when there is no more
to say.
JB.