[OSM-talk] weeklyOSM #382 2017-11-07-2017-11-13

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Fri Nov 17 23:53:32 UTC 2017

Sheesh, you lot are hilarious sometimes.

Publications have an inviolable duty to be impartial? That’s great. Very
interesting attitude in 2017. Tell me when you’ve found one such.

WeeklyOSM writes what WeeklyOSM wants. If you don’t like it, contribute or
start your own. It saddens me that the spirit of do-ocracy in OSM has been
diluted so much that people now prefer to criticise others on the mailing
lists rather than doing anything better.

I’m a former newsstand magazine editor, lay out a tidy flatplan, write a
mean standfirst; and still, as a freelance, write features regularly. But
don’t let that stop you with your ever entertaining amateur hour.

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/General-Discussion-f5171242.html