[OSM-talk] DWG survey on organised editing

James james2432 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:17:42 UTC 2017

Also does organised mapping include groups that hold little mapathons?
Example a local mapping group from Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa
decide to say map sidewalks in their city. It's an organised event. Would
they be included as well?

The terms used in this survey seem a little vague and can be left to
interpretation.