[OSM-talk] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed Sep 27 19:49:02 UTC 2017

Hi Frederik,

That is helpful. Let us know when you have re-executed the analysis and
posted the results.

A list of IDs per county would be helpful. We can work together as US
community to identify viable sources for re-assessing the correct names, as
well as organizing mapping efforts for surveying. We can encourage people
to use StreetComplete as well, which already has a missing names
'challenge', if I remember correctly.

On the topic of StreetComplete, does anyone know how often their challenges
are refreshed? I will add Tobias to the thread, perhaps he can shed some
light on this.

Thanks,
Martijn