[OSM-talk] Oracle is changing Java's license how will it affect JOSM?

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 23 05:27:16 UTC 2018

You are mixing so many different topics and misconceptions that I think
you basically don't know what you're talking about.
Perhaps you should read up on what is Java first...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_(programming_language)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Java_implementations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpreted_language

etc.