[OSM-talk] Isn't it nice to share? πŸ™‚ | Re: Facebook mapping highways using AI in collaborati =?utf-8?q?on_with_OpenStreetMap

Michal Migurski mike at teczno.com
Fri Aug 2 21:31:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

The OSM US Slack has a dedicated channel called #mapwithai_feedback where members of the FB team are generally available to answer questions: https://app.slack.com/client/T029HV94T/CK3BZ8FC0 <https://app.slack.com/client/T029HV94T/CK3BZ8FC0>

-mike.

sf/ca            http://mike.teczno.com/contact.html