[OSM-talk] Sharing, Facebook, mapwithai_feedback

Michal Migurski mike at teczno.com
Tue Aug 6 03:40:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

I appreciate the invitation, but this is a complicated list for employees of a large company to have a discussion!

Instead, try posting on the diary post where Drishtie announced the project and FB staff are actively responding: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/DrishT/diary/368711

The project is also on Github with open issues, if you’ve got something to report: https://github.com/facebookincubator/RapiD/issues

-mike.

sf/ca            http://mike.teczno.com/contact.html