[OSM-talk] `computer_vision_assisted=yes` changeset tag?

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Tue Aug 6 18:31:33 UTC 2019

Hi all,

With the increased usage of computer vision generated mapping data,
would it be a good idea for people/editors to set a
`computer_vision_assisted=yes` tag on changeset which use that?

We have `import=yes` and `bot=yes` for data import & automated edits
(resp.), so this is in keeping with that standard. We also add
`hashtags` etc tags to changeset. Changeset tags are for metadata about
the change. “This edit was assisted by computer vision” is useful
metadata, no?

What do yous think?

Rory