[OSM-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 9 15:26:29 UTC 2019

Hi

Static Images.

"Static images should be generally attributed the same way as dynamic
images, " I agree & a way to enable users to easily add attribution
needs to be created. The Share>Image feature on the main page should
automatically image stamp the attribution into the corner. "images of
areas less 10’000 m2or fewer than 100 features do not require
attribution." For a static image I'm struggling to see what the area
coverage or the number of items contained has to do with adding an
attribution - an image is an image, irrelevant of size. DaveF On