[OSM-talk] Reordering and rewriting Good Practice wiki page

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Thu Jul 4 13:55:09 UTC 2019

On 04.07.2019 11:27, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> I would prefer if far-reaching edits to essential pages that describe a
> community consensus would be made on a user page first so we can
> discuss, rather than applying the "be bold" motto here.

That would also avoid dozens of small editorial edits, going back and forth, among the structural ones.

> This is not to criticise the edits you made, just a matter of principle.
> In fact I find our edits make sense and generally improve the page.

Well, I do criticize that paragraphs, which have been restored after your removal, and a reason was
given in the comment for restoring, is being removed again in a later edit, following you personal
opinion. Please don't start edit wars.

tom