[OSM-talk] Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner hbogner+news at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:21:31 UTC 2019

It's better not to have them than to have them the wrong way, and that
is the state of active Croatian community regarding the mapping in the
country.
Some of us are surveyors and/or GIS "users" and like to uphold to at
least some criteria for accuracy and precision.
This kind of mapping is generating problems down the line as we got
access to countrywide official state administration aerial imagery, and
plan to create countrywide efforts to map all the buildings.
Creating new buildings is much more easy than fixing someones mess.

Regards, Hrvoje