[OSM-talk] #AttributionIsNotOptional experiment on OSM France tile servers

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:40:38 UTC 2020

Hi highly doubt that's even "defacing" a website. Google does it
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50977913/google-maps-shows-for-development-purposes-only
Attribute or leave it.

I too applause OSM FR attitude towards these license infringement. Seems,
judging by the previous board denial to cease Facebook rights under ODbL
that I requested last year, OSM FR is actually taking action instead of
delaying action like OSMF does (even towards their corporate members to
which we should be the firsts to show support to OSM by proudly
attributing).