[OSM-talk] "Limitations on mapping private information" - wiki page

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Sep 16 10:12:10 UTC 2020

If you (or anyone else) see way to improve it - feel free to do this.

So far (at least in my opinion) this page benefited from edits of different people,
so far there was also no issues with people having incompatible opinions about
what is the consensus opinion.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:04 by nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk: