[OSM-talk] Fwd: Fix maritime borders of Ceuta and Melilla (Spain)

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:12:07 UTC 2021

I come to the same conclusion Colin, there is a need and advise from the
LWG to ask for a waiver.

Taking a more detailed look at their data, it might be a valuable
resource to consider it, being allowed to use their data also to verify
and improve other maritime borders.
Can I hope Andy to take the initiative with the DWG for the waiver if
they consider this is a valuable data source ?

Greetings,

Bert Araali