[OSM-talk] Persian/Arabian Gulf Tagging

Abdullah Abdulrhman abdullahOSM at outlook.com
Wed Jul 7 13:27:08 UTC 2021

Why did this justification come out now and not before when your society supported this sabotage in the Telegram groups, an attempt to blame a company to improve reputation even though the sabotage lasted for a long time and in a wide range and with multiple accounts that make us doubt that, and trying to impose the name through sabotage was something bad and uncivilized.