[OSM-talk] Persian/Arabian Gulf Tagging

Abdullah Abdulrhman abdullahOSM at outlook.com
Thu Jul 8 18:39:08 UTC 2021

You explain to me why when the Arabs changed name:ar to the Arabic name, those changes were reversed and the Persian name was imposed even on the name:ar tag?
We have the right to use the name we want and we see it as correct as you have the right to do so, and we are the majority in the Gulf and we only changed the name and did not sabotage the map of Iran as you did with the map of Saudi Arabia.