[OSM-talk] Persian/Arabian Gulf Tagging

Mostafa Ahangarha ahangarha at riseup.net
Sat Jul 10 14:37:44 UTC 2021

Hi

Apart from few emails, I think we are just repeating. What is the
procedure for coming to conclusion. Keeping Arabic name untouched for
such a long time can give it some legitimacy. So I request the community
to come to some conclusion.

If we cannot come to conclusion, then we should follow the international
norm till there be a conclusion. We cannot accept some people come,
change the map against nearly all norms and then demand leaving the
issue as is.

It is better for all to make the conclusion fit to historical and
international norms. If things get changed in that level, then will
discuss what should be done in time.

--
Regards,
Mostafa Ahangarha