[OSM-talk] Streetcomplete and Geographically Large Changesets

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 22:05:20 UTC 2021

I must confess my smartphone is wifi only and to save the battery life
Ihave location turned off.  What I have done is load up streetcomplete
for an area that I will be travelling through perhaps by bus and note
the quests.  Travelling past an entire street full of bungalows I must
confess I didn't enter them all in streetcomplete as we passed them. In
fact I just went in with JOSM and shoved them in as a batch so probably
I'm using streetcomplete to see what information is lacking in OSM that
would be considered useful.

Cheerio John

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>