[OSM-talk] Combining OSM data and my own data (CC-BY 4.0 license)

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Jun 11 10:15:52 UTC 2021

Adding to Simon's comments, you might consider switching your own
database to ODbL or dual licensing under both, (as one of the main OSM
license architects, I have been out of things for a while but I can't
see any obvious issues with the dual approach). Depending on what you
are personally comfortable with, ( a very important factor!), ODbL may
be more appropriate for you as it IS designed specifically for databases.

Mike