[OSM-talk] Recent spikes in the use of road key

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:34:48 UTC 2021

I agree, didn't say it is a violation (yet).

Combinations of the suspicious keys:

road_name =
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road_name#combinations
<https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road_name#combinations>

road = https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road#combinations
<https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road#combinations>

All seem to be in my opinion incorrect use and appeared massively in a
very short time.