[OSM-talk] Recent spikes in the use of road key

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 3 19:31:50 UTC 2021

Yes this is more Quality problem.  I did removed the duplicated road=class with same class as highway. All where valid highways.

Pierre

    Le mercredi 3 mars 2021 13 h 41 min 35 s UTC−5, Bert -Araali- Van Opstal <bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com> a écrit :

I agree, didn't say it is a violation (yet).

Combinations of the suspicious keys:

road_name = https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road_name#combinations

road = https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road#combinations

All seem to be in my opinion incorrect use and appeared massively in a very short time.