[OSM-talk] Recent spikes in the use of road key

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 19:22:18 UTC 2021

I used the following Overpass query and concentrated on the same
behaviour in the road_name key.

https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/14vv <https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/14vv>

I could trace it back to user cmi3j89d9o <cmi3j89d9o> in Taiwan.
His/her edits fit about the time-frame in the Taginfo Chronology.

Still working on the same in Melbourne / Sydney area in Australia.