[OSM-talk] Racist, insulting and abusive comments on OSM related channels

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Mon Mar 15 08:47:50 UTC 2021

Simon,

I am not sure the discord channel should be pulled from community index as it provides yet another communication channel for discussion of OSM that is convenient for many. There are rules to the discord channels and if there has been a breach of those rules then Bert should speak up. He has now rejoined the channels and offered to discuss the issues.

Cheers - Phil