[OSM-talk] Automatically fix wikimedia_commons tagging error

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Sep 25 10:30:48 UTC 2021

In general it seems like a good idea to me, though I would want to see
source code of such automatic fixer before final confirmation.

And if you would detect and repair dead links and do at least spot
checks of images, it may also convince people who are not fans
of such retagging bots that it is overall worth doing.

(note: if you oppose such edit please comment now, not after
someone will spend time on writing code and so on)

Sep 24, 2021, 19:53 by emiluuu40 at gmail.com: