[Tilesathome] Maplint now knows about tiger: tags

Knut Arne Bjørndal bob+osm at cakebox.net
Wed Sep 12 02:19:57 BST 2007

Hi

Apparently the enormous amounts of errors generated by maplint's
unknown-tags test on tiger:-tags caused problems rendering tiles. I've
now applied a patch to maplint that makes unknown-tags ignore tiger:*
completely.

I'm also working on a patch to parse map features and build a maplint
test automatically from it. I see this as a replacement for
unknown-tags, as it's a lot easier to maintain.

Any thoughts about this? Should I just commit it to svn when I'm done
testing it, or should I coordinate with somebody else first? (Jochen?)

--
Knut Arne Bjørndal
bob+osm at cakebox.net
bobkare at irc